Andy

Andy

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Island Time Will Be Shipped Next Monday by Truck, to Annapolis, MD

Andrew Mattingly via Facebook:

Tied up at the Shumway Marina, in Rochester, NY. Hoping to connect with a transporter next week that can haul Island Time to Annapolis. Many other boaters are in the same situation as me and there is a "Run on Transporters". One guy I spoke with said soonest he can get here is 2.5 weeks. I hope to be able to improve on that time, tomorrow. Not the trip I had planed. "Life".........what happens while you are making other plans. ;)
More will be revealed............. Florida or BUST!  Yesterday at 2:30pm ·

Andy emailed me today and told me that the boat is being readied for transport from Rochester, NY to Annapolis, MD, and will be shipped next Monday, for delivery on Tuesday.  That's pretty quick!!
This is what the boat looked like when it was shipped from Connecticut to Muskegon MI in April 2008, by Arrigoni Marine Movers.  Notice that there is about 6 inches of clearance from the road to the bottom of the semi trailer.


No comments: