Andy

Andy

Sunday, October 23, 2011

In Stuart FL and Loving the Sunshine!

Hi Friends,
Andy and Dave arrived in Stuart, FL last Wednesday, 10/19.  I'm posting the pictures from that last day.  Looks like dolphins greeted them and blessed the boat!

Andy has the boat in a slip at the Loggerhead Marina, outside of the Harborage, where our condo is.  The current renter will be moving out on the 26th, so Andy will have a few days to sleep in a bed on the hard before flying home.  I'll bet those first nights are going to take some getting used to!

Andy will be flying home on Saturday, and I will be picking him up in Flint, MI in the evening.  Snickers and Precious (our cats) are already sensing something is up.  How do they seem to know when Andy is coming home??

Thanks to all of you for following The Journey.  I'll have to make some changes to the title page of the blog now that the current journey has been achieved!  Andy and Dave had a goal, and they kept plugging along until they achieved it.  Even with some adversities thrown in the mix of things.  I think the experience better prepared Andy for the next Journey.  I wonder what that Journey will be??

No comments: